According to the 2009/136/CE directive, developed during our company organization, the second part of the 22nd Law of the Information Society Services, the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we inform you about the use of our web.
Cookies are Little files that our web browser saves while you use and intercat with our web. This way, our server will remember you or any other person who have visited our web. This information does not reveal your identity nor any of your personal information. It does not Access to your PC. However, it does allow our system to identify you as a determined user who visited our web some time before. By doing this, we can know about your preferences and the kind of things you are interested about.
Cookies aim at making your content and services access and experience easier and faster.
If you do not want your cookies to be saved in your web browser or you would rather receive the information only once, you can configure your browser options. Most of the web browsers allow you to deal with cooking following these following principles:
- Cookies are always rejected.
- Your web browser asks you if you want to install each cookie.
- Cookies are always accepted.
Your web browser can also include the possibility to select the cookies to be installed in your PC. In other words, each user can normally acceot any of these 3 options:
- Reject cookies from determined web domains;
- Reject third parties cookies;
- Accept determined cookies (which are later deleted once our web broser closes);
- Allow the server create to create cookies for each web domain;
In order to allow, know, block, or elliminate the already installed cookies, you can go to your web browser configuration menú.
You can find the information to configurate your web browser following these directions:
- Internet Explorer: Tools- Internet options- Privacy- Configuration. For more information, consult the Microsoft support page or this browser Help menu.
- Firefox: Tools- Internet options- Privacy- History- Configuration. For more information, consult Mozilla Support page or this browser help menú.
- Chrome: Configuration- Show advanced options- Privacy- Content configuration. For more information, consult Google support page or this browser help menú.
- Safari: Preferences- Security. For more information, consult Apple support page or this browser help menu
With regards to third parties cookies, in other words, the cookies of other web sites, we are not responsible for their contents and veracity of their privacy policies. We only offer you information with references to the source.
Now, we inform you in detail about the cookies of our web site that can be installed in your PC. Depending on what sort of information you look for, some ora ll cookies may install in your PC.